Tuesday, February 21, 2023

"Snow Happy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,


I am always happy to meet you to present my new inspiration. 

In France, we are on winter school holidays. 
My granddaughter has just spent a week on holiday in the snow 
and this new photo inspired me to create a layout with my favorite chipboards.


"Snow Happy"


The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Word "Snow Happy"
- Sabine Frame
- Winter Twig Branches
- Foliage Set 10
- Starbright Snowflakes
- Circle Tags Set 2








I was inspired by the colors of the ski jacket to make my layout.

I prepare each panel by applying a layer of white gesso.

I then embellished the title, frame and chipboard "Strabright Snowflakes" with Lindy’s Gang’s
 "Pop Rock Purple" coloured embossing powder.






I set up my frame, my photo, and then I formed two clusters. 

I added on the "Winter Twig Branches" chipboards a "Lucky Emerald" wax 
which I then inserted into my cluster. 
By highlighting them.





I did the same for the chipboard "Foliage Set 10".

The snowflake being well openwork it is possible to distinguish the colors behind and mixes 
well in the middle of the flowers

And, for more details I added this tag in circle that found its place!




I hope I brought you some freshness and the need to scrape. 


Thank you for your visit and see you soon!