Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February 2022
layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone!
Rach with you today sharing another bit of 2 Crafty chipboard inspro
This fun masculine page featuring my boy!!

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2022
Medium steampunk gears
Fine Month words
Small steampunk gears
Steampunk Collage Clock 
Mini Hot Air Balloon


Let's start with my title
and of course, I have gone with using Fine Month word - February, which I have inked black
& the year 2022 inked this with a light brown, then inked over the brown with an orange...


Also! Inking a couple of the Small & Medium steampunk gears
black & the light brown/ orange combo...


And lastly the Mini Hot Air Balloon & the newly released 
Steampunk Collage Clock I have inked with light brown..


I am really HAPPY with how my page
has turned out & I hope it has inspired you in some way...
Thanks for stopping by!