Sunday, May 31, 2020

Keep Breathing & VIDEO - By Emma Zappone

Hi everyone,

Emma here with you today and I'm excited to share with you my latest creation for 2Crafty.
 And i'm also very happy to say i have put a little video together for this one also.

Here it is....


Here are the wonderful chip board pieces i used....

Clock Face Discs
Hinges Pack
Doily Disc Set 1


If you follow me you will know that i adore chipboard and use it pretty much on every scrapbook page i create. And you will also know that i like to keep me chipboard finishes quite simple yet complimentary to the layout as well as the actual chipboard piece.


I decided to emboss both hinges and 1 doily with no primer or paint. Keeping them more raw like.


Then with the Clock Face and another doily i primed with white gesso and again colour embossed them. On the final Doily i painted it with a metallique acrylic.
 These were my finishes. Simple but effective.


I had lots of fun creating this page especially while using this fun image i found on Pinterest.
 It played the major part of my inspiration.




I hope you get to kick back and have a little time to watch the video of it all coming together, and see the chipboard pieces come together.


Thanks for joining me today and i will see you again soon.

Em xx