Monday, June 1, 2020

"handsome"
layout by Marie Sabatier


A new page for a new month!


My inspiration these chipboards "Clock faces" I love so much the importance and the chic that it releases on a page and this photo of my little son who grows so fast.


"handsome" 





2Crafty Chipboards used :

- handsome
- 12 X 12 Clock faces
- Numbers panel
- Doodled-arrows







As for my previous page I worked on the white chipboards.

I applied a layer of white gesso and then applied "Purely white" embossing powder.


I cut one of the clock face chipboards which I then placed next to each other.
I then placed the "Numbers panel" chipboard in the middle.






I then placed my photo and my embellishments.









I finalised by arranging the title.






I really like these big chipboards, they perfectly embellish a page.


Thank you for sharing this moment with us and for always visiting us.