Saturday, May 30, 2020

"Todays Moments, Tomorrow Memories"
by Charmane Sharp


Hello 2Crafty friends,

Charmane with you today
and I hope you are all having a fantastic day.

I have a layout I created of my youngest son and my hubby enjoying the sunset.
2Crafty chipboard is altered in many different ways to give lots of 
character to my masculine layout.





2Crafty chipboard used...

Flourish 3
6x4 Phrase Sticks set 5
Vintage Hot Air Balloons
Grid bits
6" Clock Frames
Film Strips Small and Medium




Photos don't do the title justice as it has a highly reflective surface 
due to it being coated with Gilding Flakes. Looks stunning at the base
of my layout.





I also applied Gilding Flakes to the Hot Air Balloon. It adds a vintage look
with varying colours to make it feel aged.


 

After cutting some frames from my paper I added some cut pieces of
Grid bits that I had embossed in Silver accompanied by a little sprinkle
of White embossing powder. They make a very unique embellishment.




Wanting to make the Film Strips look realistic. I embossed them with Black 
embossing powder and glued to a transparency that I had sprayed ink on.
Then cut them out and I think they look amazing.





The Clock Discs were coated in Black Gesso that I added Art Stones to
for some texture. Once dry I brushed a little White Gesso over for some highlights.




The Flourish was coated in some Black Glitter Paste to compliment the other
textures used on my layout and add another detail.

Please give some of these ideas a go on your 2Crafty purchases
and I'm sure you will love the results.

For more of my work with 2Crafty chipboard please follow 
my Facebook page Scrapbooking with Passion or
my Instagram  @Charmane_Sharp

Until next time...

Thanks,
Charmane x