Friday, April 7, 2023

"My Beautiful Baby Girl" by Amy Voorthuis

   Goodmorning lovely 2Crafty friends, 

Today is my turn to show you some inspiration on this amazing blog. For this occasion I made a layout this time I have used some beautiful pastel tones. When I saw the newest collection "Little One" by Graphic 45 I was in love right away. I have so many baby pictures of Abbey & Kevin that I bought that collection as soon as it was available.
 I have used a picture of Abbey when she was a couple of day's old {isn't she cute?}

My Beautiful Baby Girl:  

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Angie's Vines
Circle Dot Frames
Frame Flourish 5
My Wish for You
Beautiful Little Girl 




First I gessod all the chipboard pieces with two layers of white gesso then I cut up two phrases "Beautiful Little Girl" & "My Wish for You" for the words beautiful and girl I just added two layers of white embossing powders and the word my was treated the same way only with pink embossing powder.


The circle dot frame was also treated with white embossing powder later on I added some cute light pink buttons and some crystal nuvo drops. The vines are treated with some green impasto paint and and green/gold acrylic opal magic and then some white matte wax. I figured something out what made me very happy I could stitch with my sewing machine on my chipboard Frame Flourish 5... so you will see this technique more often from me for sure 

Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like to see more of my work please visit here:

Amy's Pretty Papers

Much love and happy crafting...