Monday, April 10, 2023

DREAM in colour
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Here is my first inspiration for this month of April, a layout in the colors of spring. 
I love this season so much.

With a random photo of my granddaughter.


"DREAM in colour"






The 2Crafty Chipboard used:


- DREAM in Colour
- 11" Circular Leafy Frame
- Flowering Clusters






I chose the "Circular Leafy Frame" chipboard with leaves and arabesque it is so beautiful. 
It can be positioned differently to fit your layout.

After passing a layer of white gesso I applied an acrylic paint "Stormy Ocean" I was inspired by the color of the knot in my granddaughter’s hair. 

I also added shine with some touches of hot embossed powders in "Topaz Glitter" color. 





As the chipboard I chose generous embellishments in size, in the bouquet I added the chipboard "Flowering Clusters" it is airy and harmonizes perfectly. 

On the title I mixed colors and materials to give it a polychrome effect.





Some embellishments and flowers on the leaves of the chipboard. 
Very little not to bury the beauty of this chipboard.







I hope you like this layout very simple to make.




Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you again very soon...