Thursday, April 6, 2023

'Getaway' layout
by Rachael Funnell

 

Hello everyone!
Rach back with you to share another layout, 
I have created using some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces 
& hopefully inspires you in some way....


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Sea Creators
2022
Getaway title
Fine month words
Seaweed set 1
Seaweed set 2


Let's start with the Seaweed which I have used from both sets 
and have just simply inked these with some Distress Inks... 
I just love how they have turned out....


Next up I have this cluster of chipboard pieces sitting to the left side of my photo...
which includes my title & the month/year...

If you are a 2 Crafty Chipboard regular, you know by now, 
that I am a BIG FAN of adding 2 Crafty month/year to my pages...
Again these all have just simply been inked using distress Oxide inks...


That's it from me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Until next time!