Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Fun In The Sun
Laura Gilhuly

 Hi!
Laura here today to share my next layout!


Fun in the Sun



We like to spend a lot of time at the beach and I like to take a lot of photos while we are there.

2Crafty products used:




I painted then heat embossed the title.  While the embossing powder was still wet I drop a
small amount of white and brown paint on the title


All the pieces were covered in gesso, then painted in either brown or white.  After the paint dried I sanded to create a more shabby washed out look.  For the fence I also dry brushed a bit of white paint over it after I had finished sanding to add a more aged look



I cut one of teh revolution frames and placed one on top and one under the photo.  I used a whole one under the photo.  I also added some altered grid bits into the clusters.

Thanks so much for stopping by