Tuesday, October 8, 2024

"Love you Millons"
layout created by Rachael Funnell


Hello 2 Crafty fans
Rach with you sharing my first bit of October inspro with you..
This girly, grungy layout....

I just love this selfie I took of myself with my daughter back in 2013
 & with the Uniquely Creative - Steampunk Graffiti paper collection 
& of course some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard I was able to create this layout...



2 Crafty Chipboard used:
6x4  phrase stick set 4
Graceful Butterflies
Fine word set 1
Tribal Arrows
2013


Let's start with the Tribal Arrow I have sitting underneath my title...
which I was inspired by the pastel colors in these papers and used all Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide inks,
I've inked the Arrow with Broken China, this nice blue color...


Then for my title, I've inked the Love you millons with Seedless Preserves, 
the always from the Fine word set 1 with Fossilized Amber 

And of course it just wouln't be my kind of layout with adding the year 😀
Inking the 2013 with a brown ground espresso...


Lastly for the gorgeous Graceful Butterfly, I couldn't decide what color to ink
it so I went with all 3, Seedless Preserves, Fossilized Amber and Broken China..
I just adore this layout and I hope I have inspired you in some way...

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time