Wednesday, April 24, 2024

"believe"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I present to you my second inspiration of this month of April.
A spring layout always using our fantastic chipboards including 
these beautiful flowers "Magnolia Stems".

"believe" 




The chipboards used:


- Christmas Mini-Word Set 2
- Magnolia Stems
- Aged Film Strip Set
- Flower Doilies
- Lacy Border Set 1







To begin, I apply a layer of white gesso to every chipboard.

To embellish the chipboards "Magnolia Stems" I chose ink "Oxide Distress" color "musard seed" 
and "rustic wilderness".

 I love the way these flowers were designed. 
Their size and structure make them easy to ink, making it even easier to play 
with colors and reveal details.



I proceed in the same way on the chipboard "Lacy Border". 
For the chipboard "Aged Film Strip", I put a thin layer of ink "Oxide Distress" 
color 'brushed corduroy'.
Using this close-up, I wanted to show you how chipboards fit perfectly with paper embellishments.


As for the chipboard "Flower Doilies" I apply a simple layer of white acrylic paint.
It really is one of my favorites. It has a striking resemblance to a lace doily.


In order not to waste the particle boards, I cut the "Aged Film Strip" particle boards.
One part for the top and another for the bottom on which I add my title.



I hope I gave you some inspiration with this layout.

See you soon for another inspiration!