Thursday, April 25, 2024

Shine Bright
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello all the 2Crafty Chipboard fans, Charmane here again to share this
layout I created to reflect my personality. As I scrapbook for my family
and future generations I think it is important to scrap the real me. I love
to celebrate every occasion, this one being NYE. I am loud, loving, and
always have 52 tabs open in my brain. This is reflected here in the multiple
layers full of fussy cut florals, flowers, lace flowers and wonderful 2Crafty
Chipboard to represent the busyness of my soul.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Shine Bright
Foliage set 1
Leafy Shrub set 1 x2 sets




The Leafy Shrub set adds a whimsical feel to my layout with its lovely
swirls and lengthy leaves. After Gesso was applied with a sponge to give
a little texture I brushed on some Prima Pastel Watercolour Confections
in two shades of pastel blue.




A second piece of the Leafy Shrub was flipped to mimic the opposite
curve to sweep around the left side of my layout. Tucked underneath is
pieces of the Foliage set which I coloured with Lindys Sea Grass
Green Spray for contrast.




Perfect title for my personality which I cut apart to separate for added
 definition. I built up layers of Watercolour in various shades of blue for
a mottled finish to pop off the elements below.




Please use this layout to inspire your own creation for your family to
remember the real you. Trust me it's important.

Until next time...

Charmane x