Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Filled With Wonder by Emma Zappone plus VIDEO

 Hello Creatives, Em with you today.
The piece I am sharing features lots of chipboard circles with a lovely pastel colour tone.
Plus there is a VIDEO for you to watch 🥳



Here are the chipboard pieces used....

6" Revolution Frame
Circle Stack
Circle Dot Frames
Mini Decorative Frame Set 9





I used only the negatives from the Revolution frames and a couple of different sizes from the circle dot frame and stack.



The Circle's all have the same finish just a different colour. They started with an acrylic paint base, once dry, I added a white paint by flicking over them all. Once that was dry, I then added a clear emboss to bring out all the colour.



I love how effective these circles look with the background and under the image stack.



The cool decorative frame is painted with white crackle paste, allowed to dry and then a little pink ink wiped back to sit in the 'cracks', finished with a pink wax to really highlight the crackle pattern. This was then cut in half to fir around the photo how I wanted.



I really enjoyed using the same style of elements, they compliment each other so well.

I would love you to grab a cuppa and enjoy the video made here....



I hope you enjoyed 🥰



Hope this inspires you today.

Thanks for joining me.
Stay Crafty, Em xx