Tuesday, November 2, 2021

'Christmas Winterland Cards'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some
 Christmas Winterland cards with you!


2Crafty Products used:




For my first card, I have used one of the 'Winter Twig Branches',
 for my birds to perch on. 


I have also used one of the snowflakes from the 'Wintery Snowflakes' set, 
along with a 'Merry Christmas Fine Card Pack'


For my next card, I have used one of the borders from the 
'Lacey Borders Set 1', which I have cut in half,
 and used to frame the centre of my card. 


I have also used one of the 'Mini Reindeers' in among my elements. 
I have left all of my chipboard raw for these cards,
 I love the warmth that it adds to my project.


For my final card, I have used another of the snowflakes
 from the 'Wintery Snowflakes' set,
 along with two from the 'Mini Weather Icons'that I have layered.


Finally, I have also a word from the 'Christmas Mini Word Set 2' 
that I have finished in a weathered white embossing powder. 

I hope that you like what I have created, 
and that I have inspired you with my Christmas creations.

Until next time!

Lisa x