Monday, November 1, 2021

"Love at Christmas"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am very happy to meet you again to present my first inspiration for this month of November.

I love the holiday season and as they go by very quickly 
I am going right away to present these beautiful Christmas chipboards to you.

"Love at Christmas" 



The 2CraftyChipboard used:

- Love at Christmas
- Star Circular Frames
- Majestic Reindeers
- Funky Christmas Trees






I started by embellishing the "Star Circular Frame" chipboard by applying "Chalk It Up" 
embossing powder. I love the smoothness of this chipboard! 
That I positioned around and on my photo.

On the "Majestic Reindeers" chipboard I also applied "Hibiscus Rose Orange" 
colored embossing powder and added a layer of transparent glitter.

I wanted the reindeer to look like my granddaughter's outfit. 
I find them both too beautiful!



This is the first time I have used these "Funky Christmas Trees" particle boards 
and on this layout I find they match very well. 
They are also embossed with a "Chip off the Old Black" color.


Of course the title remains important for the final touch and essential 
to make us feel our emotion.


After laying out my entire layout, I added "Transparent Glitter" embossing powder 
to the "Funky Christmas Trees" chipboards. They look even more beautiful.


That's it for me, I always had so much fun creating this layout 
with these great chipboards.

Hope I gave you some ideas.