Monday, October 18, 2021

#adore
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am lucky to meet you for a third layout for this month of October.

I made an arrangement very different from my habits 
but sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone. 

I chose this photo of my grandson Leo for his little face but also 
for the cloudy background.


#adore




The 2CraftyChipboard used:

- Hashtag Word Set 1
- Numbers Panels
- Steampunk Strips
- Squiggly Strips Set 1
- Hinges Pack 





This time I put black gesso on each chipboard!

Then I applied waxes in different colors to get the shade I liked.

I usedI used "Bronze Age" "Lucky Emerald" and "Turquoise Satin".




I love these "Steampunk Strips" and "Squiggly Strips" particle boards 
they have a lot of character.




I have placed the "Numbers Panels" chipboard prominently.

For more relief on the agglomerates I added a design with a stamp and embossing powder.

I chose this title with the hashtag it's original. Perfect for my layout.
To support the title I added a chipboard from the "Hinges Pack".



Although, different from my habits, 
I hope this layout has given you some inspiration.


Thank you for your visit!