Sunday, October 17, 2021

'Bake Cookies'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some Christmas inspiration with you!
I have created this layout to celebrate the
 family tradition of baking Christmas cookies.

2Crafty Products used:


I have used a black background for this layout,
 as I really wanted the red and white elements to pop off my page. 


For this layout I have used an assortment of Christmas pieces.
I have used one of the 'Bauble Ornament Set',
that I have finished in white, and then coated in iridescent glitz,
for a lovely sparkle against the black background.


I have also used the snowflake from the 'Christmas Assortment' set. 
I have also finished this with a sparkle.


I have also used the 'Gingerbread House',
that I have highlighted parts of with red paint.


Finally, I have used the gingerbread man from the 'Christmas Assortment',
that I have also painted parts of and layered with a sentiment. 

I hope that you like what I have created,
I will be back with some inspiration for you soon.

Until then

Lisa