Monday, February 1, 2021

#LOVE
Layout and Video
by Marie Sabatier


Hello, I hope you are all well, here in France the pandemic 
is getting worse and we fear a third confinement is scary.

But fortunately the scrapbook is there to forget this worrying situation for a moment.

For this new page, I wanted to use this wonderful "Steampunk Circle Frame" 
and this photo of Leo my grandson.

I chose this paper for the colors in harmony with the background of my photo.


And I also made a video!


"#LOVE"





TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE






2Crafty Chipboard used :

- Hashtag Word Set 1
- 12 inch Steampunk Circle Frame
- Circle Frames
- Circle Stack
- Steampunk Gears Small
- Steampunk Gears Medium
- Light Bulb Word Set 1





Here are some close-ups, but feel free to watch the video for more details.

As always, I applied a layer of gesso to each chipboard.

On the "Steampunk Circle Frame" particle board, I applied a first coat of shiny 
metallic ink in the color "Hematite" then a second coat of "Turquoise" color

Then several shades of metallic wax until I got the effect I wanted.

I used the "Circle Frame" chipboard for support.




For the "Steampunk Gears Medium and Small" chipboards 
I applied lighter shades to contrast.




On the "Circle Stack" and "Light Bulb" chipboards, I applied a coat of black gesso 
then "Red Amber" antique shine wax.




For the title I proceeded in the same way.




I added yellow paper embellishments to brighten it up.


Here it is finished!

Hope I made you want to watch the video and gave you some inspiration.