Sunday, January 31, 2021

To Dreamland by Emma Zappone PLUS VIDEO

Hello friends!

Emma here with you today with another share.
Todays project is a keepsake made for my scrap room wall using wooden planks. 

Here are the awesome chipboard items used:

Assorted Chain Borders
4" Mandala 2
Steampunk Cog Strips


These rectangles only measure 13x15cms. So I knew it was going to be tricky to fit everything
on them that I wanted. But somehow I managed to achieve the look I hoped for.

The chipboard I painted in black Gesso ready for a finish.

I chose to cover them with waxes as this looks really great over black Gesso.
I used a combination of colours to add light and dark shade.

Because of the size of the projects, I had to trim each piece to either share on both or to fit
and suit the size, without taking away the awesomeness of the chippy.

I'm really happy with the finished result and can't wait to hang them.


Here is the video of it all coming together.....Please enjoy.


Happy scrapping everyone and will see you all again soon.

Em xx