Tuesday, December 1, 2020

"My WISH For You"
Album with a video slideshow
By Marie Sabatier


My new inspiration, a wedding album with lots of wonderful 2CraftyChipboard.

I created this album for the pleasure of giving.

The photos are the day of my nephew's wedding, an unforgettable day, a magical wedding
with a little country air but elegant and sumptuous.

For more details I made a photo slideshow video!



"My WISH For You"




To View video click HERE









2Crafty Chipboards used : 

- my WISH for you
- Iviclusters
- Angel-Wings
- Corner Hannah's Flourish
- Lace Heart Frames




- Fine Word Set 1
- Filigree arrows
- Tattered Hearts
- Lacy Border Set


- Arrow Word Set 2
- Frame Olivia
- Flower Doilleys


Beforehand I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


Then I embellished the chipboards either with embossing powder of different shades or with wax.


I really like the chipboards in the albums it adds a lot of charm and volume.

With titles, words and sentences can make you feel a lot of emotion.
For the album cover I embellished the chipboards with embossing powder in different colors.













Here are some details of the album pages with the chipboards used.












Chipboard lace borders are perfect for scrapbooks, 
they highlight the separation of the pages well.









I love the design of this heart, it is so romantic!


I hope you liked it and that you in turn might also make an album full of chipboard.

Above all, don't forget to watch the video.