Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hashtag Christmas
Lisa Amiet

Hello again!
it's Lisa here on the blog to share some Christmas inspiration with you!
I have created a set of gift tags featuring the hashtag title chippies!


2Crafty Chipboard products used
 



 
 
 
 


For my first tag, I have used a couple of the ‘Wintery Snowflakes’,
which I have left raw, except one star which I embossed in red.


Along with a ‘Mini Reindeer’
also left raw.


For the sentiment I have used one of the ‘Christmas #Word Set 1’,
also left raw. 


For my second tag, I have kept with the same theme.


I have again used some of the’Wintery Snowflakes”
again left raw.


Another ‘Mini Reindeer’, also left raw.

To finish I have used another of the ‘Christmas #Word Set 1’,

this time embossed in red.

I hope that you like what I have created,

Until next time,

Lisa