Tuesday, April 21, 2020

"Love That Smile"
By Marie Claude Rodier
PLUS A PROCESS VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hi there!

I'm here to show my lastest project I created with 2Crafty chippies.

When I see such a mischievous smile appear on my son's face, I know that something
 is about to happen.... He likes to joke and play tricks on everyone around.
And that's just how we love him.


You will find a process video at the end of this post.
I hope you will enjoy it.

"Love That Smile"


"Love that smile" was embossed with Lindy's Burgundy Brass powder.


"Ava's Frame" was basecoated with white gesso and embossed with Lindy's Golden Wing powder.


"Moroccan Bits" were painted with cream acrylic and white gesso.


CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

2Crafty Products used...
Ava's Frame
Moroccan Bits
Love that smile



Until next time, be happy and be creative!
Marie Claude
xx