Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Delight In Every Moments
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Today I was inspired by the lovely spring weather here in Quebec, to create a fresh 
spring-themed layout featuring my husband and I. It's still a bit cold outside, and we
 have had a lot of rain so far this season, so we're taking every chance we have to enjoy the sun!

"Delight in Every Moment"



For the "Frame Celia's Flourish", I used some white and green embossing enamel.


On the "Leafy branch border", I applied rose-gold wax. For the "Foliage Set 8", 
I used two coats of green metallic paint, then inked the borders in black.


On the title, "Delight in Every Moment", I first applied some rose-gold paint.
 Then, I applied some black embossing ink so the paint layer would
 show through just a tiny little bit.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Frame Celia's Flourish [FR0048]
Leafy Branch Border [DB0130]
Foliage Set 8 [M00867]
Delight in Every Moment [W00578]


That's it for me today! 
See you in May for other inspiration from me!

Sabrina