Monday, April 20, 2020

"Pretty As A Picture"
Happy Birthday Marjorie
by Jenny J

Hello everyone!

Here is my last Layout for April.

"Pretty As A Picture"

Here are the lovely 2Crafty chippies that I've used on this layout....


*Pretty as a picture (w00302)
*Pointed doily frames (fr0102)
*Decorative dangling bits set 1 (m00813)
*Lattice leaves (m00589)


I chose to alter the "Pointed doily frames" with black gesso and waxes.  
You can have a look also on the Lattice leaves" on the left:
they are treated with a brown spray from Lindy's stamp gang.
You can see more of them below.



Next, "Pretty as a picture" is my title.
That chippie is embossed with an ivory powder and
displayed over the smaller doily frame.


Finally, under the focal point, you can see those gorgeous
"Decorative dangling bits set 1" pieces
and all of them are simply  heat-embossed also.


I hope you will like this layout and it will give you some inspiration.

Stay safe !
xxx