Friday, March 23, 2018

March Inspiration By Bec

Hi all, today I'm here to share two layouts that I have made this month.

This Boy

I also made a video tutorial for this layout so please enjoy.


First up is my take on a masculine layout with flowers.

2Crafty Chipboard  used:
Star Circular Frames
Star Bubble Set
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack
This Boy title

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE:


I love the all the different star chipboard pieces in the 2Crafty range, so on this layout
 I used 3 different star chipboards.


Close up of the gorgeous Circular Star Frames and the cute Star Bubble Set.


This layout was made using 49&Market  papers and flowers.


Love

Next up is a layout featuring both my kids.


 2Crafty Chipboard  used:
Elsa Frame
Word Circle Set 1
Ariel's Spray
Chloe's Vines


I coloured the Elsa Frame with an embossing powder in Aged Ivroy, 
I then cut the frame in half and placed it under my photo.


I used embossing powder to colour all my chipboard pieces on this layout. On the 
Ariel's Spray I used a light purple embossing powder. Then a shabby white powder
 on the Love title from the Word Circle Set 1.

On the Chloe's Vines I used 3 different embossing powders. To get the multi colour effect I first used Versamark embossing ink on the chipboard, next I sprinkled the embossing powder in patches until I had all 3 colours on before I heat set the powder. The colours I used were, gold, beige and teal.


This layout was made using 49andMarket papers and flowers.

Thanks for visiting

Bec 💗