Sunday, March 25, 2018

March Inpiration By Noura Pompilla



Hello my creative friends!!


Noura here today to share my inspirations for March.

My first project is a Masculine  Layout inspired by one of my favorite actors Kim Bum 
from the Korean Dramas.

Layout "Journey"


I have taken the Polaroid Assortment Frames and Steampunk Gears Small 
and painted them with Ruste paste set by Finnabair, giving them a rustic feel.



Next I have decorated my page using the Circle revolution frames, Assorted arrows,
Asst Mini camera set and these were all painted in black gesso, they are 
perfect for masculine themes.

My title is from Mini travel word set 1, I left it in its natural color.



Light Bulb looks perfect for decorating my page 


2crafty chipboard used:

-6"Circle revolution frame
-Assorted arrows
-Asst Mini camera set
-Mini travel word set 1
-Steampunk gears small
-Polaroid Assortment Frames
-Light bulb








****

Canvas "Shine in the Forest"


My second project is a canvas totally inspired by nature, 4 years ago I traveled to the Amazon
 jungle with my husband and it was an unforgettable trip where I was for the first time close to animals that I had only seen on TV, giant anacondas, ants the size of my finger, huge trees
 the size of buildings and the most wonderful landscapes



To Frame my picture I chose 6" Clock Face Frames and my title "shine" is from Fine word set 1.


Palm leaves set and  Leafy Shrub set 2 were painted in snow paste then in green metal
paint with some touches of Lindys Cottail copper brown and Liquid glass.



 To To decorate some spaces I used Palm leaves set painted in black gesso then sprayed 
with Edelweiss Moss Green and Cattail Copper Brown  from Lindys.
 I have also added liquid glass in droplets to look like water droplets.



2crafty chipboard used:

-Palm leaves set 
-Leafy Shrub set 2 
-6 clock face frames
-Fine word set 1 



I based my canvas on  



This is all from me today 
Thank you for stopping by
see you next month