Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March Inspiration and VIDEO TUTORIAL
By Sabrina

Hello 2crafty fans!

It is my turn to show my March layouts. 
The first one I'm revealing was a self-challenge to create a page featuring myself on a colorful page. 

"This Me"

It's always hard to find inspiration to create a page about myself but
 I really like how this one turned out!


I painted the chipboard title: This is me with a black paint. 


I embossed the Lattice leaves chipboard with a white and gold embossing enamel.


For the Swaying Branches chipboard, I painted them with a 
silver paint and used a pink embossing ink.


I painted the Frame Lucy's Flourish chipboard with bright 
turquoise ink then embossed with white embossing powder.


In this layout I used the following 2Crafty Chipboards products:


Frame Lucy's Flourish FR0047
Lattice Leaves M00589
Swaying Branches M00732
This is Me W00351


"Precious"

The next layout I am presenting today is the pre-school picture of my daughter.
 For this layout, I have also prepared a video, that you can see at the bottom of this post, 
showing the various techniques I used to prepare the chipboards so they look even more awesome.


I painted the Summer Leaf Stem chipboard with embellishment mousse then I
 embossed them with pink embossing ink.


I embossed the beautiful Climbing Rose bush chipboard with white and pink embossing enamel.


I used some copper enamel to emboss the Precious Loopy Font chipboard.


For the Grid bits, I used a gold pigment ink as a paint.

For this layout I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:


Precious Loopy Font W00300
Climbing Rose Bush DB0100
Summer Leaf Stems M00411
Grid Bits M00722


This is my video tutorial showing how I did my layout:

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed my layouts and they gave you some inspiration.
See you next month for more ideas!