Monday, December 5, 2016

December Layouts + 2 Videos
By Anita Bownds

Hi
Anita here with you today sharing my last layouts for 2Crafty.
I've had an amazing time on the team & with that being said here are my layouts.


"We Are Family"
With this layout I wanted to use the colors pink,black and gold
I inked "fancy damask doily shapes" with gold ink and half my "title".


Here is my process video of my layout.


Here is a close up of my title with the two colours.


Here is a close up of the "Big fancy damask" tucked under my photo layers.


I added in the "Little fancy damask" in  and added a embelishment on top.




  2 crafty Products used...
word-we are family
paadornments1
Fancy-Damask


"Cherish"
I was thinking when I started this layout I wanted it  to be really girly 
so I chose the colour pink,yellow and grey with the greens of the leaves
and lots of bling.


Here is my process video of my layout.



I inked the frames with pink ink and took out the centers.


I made my own little crape paper embellishment with a punched glitter heart
in the center for my title to sit on and I inked my title with gold.


Here is a whole view of my frame with bling.
I inked with light pink ink.


 I added the key under a punched glitter heart 
I inked it gold.


Here is the other frame I inked light pink and added a little banner in the middle.


 2Crafty products used...

Circle-Dot-Frames
Keyholes-Locks
Mini-Words-2
Frames Tiny Kathleen's




Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx


8 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Beautiful Layouts !

Di Garling said...

Lovely post Anita, now I am off to watch your video. 😄

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful pages, Anita! That first one is super-cool! Love your style!

Rachael Funnell said...

Always keen to watch your tutorials Anita... love both of your pages!! xo

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful layouts both of them Anita!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

So gorgeous!

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful !

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Gorgeous layouts !!!!