Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Inspiration by Catherine Giguère


"A Christmas Tradition"


Hello 2 Crafty fans! 
 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts that I hope will inspire you. This is my last post as a 2 Crafty Design Team member. The time has come to leave this beautiful team that I love so much to meet new challenges. 


Of course, my first layout is a Christmas one. Every year, my children and I are going to visit Santa Claus and, of course, I always take several pictures of this event. This is our Christmas tradition. For this layout, I used 'Blitzen' chipboard that I embossed with silver powder to goes with my paper.


Of course, I choose the title 'A Christmas Tradition'  that I embossed in black to make it stand out. I put it in part on my picture. Under it, I used a star stencil with black modeling paste to add dimension on my background. 


I also embossed my 'Holly Flourish' in silver to match my paper and add silver details. 

2Crafty products used:
- a Christmas Tradition
- Blitzen
- Holly Flourish




'Pretty as a Picture'


My second layout isn't a Christmas one, but I love it! For this one, I did a textured background with stencil, modeling paste, violet and brown inks and some stamps with brown Archival ink.


I embossed my title 'Pretty As A Picture' and my 'Moroccan Bits' with oatmeal embossing powder.


Then, I embossed with garnet embossing powder my 'Frame Oval Ornate' to frame my picture. 



2 Crafty products used:
- Moroccan Bit
- Frame Oval Ornate
- Pretty as a Picture



I hope that you have found some inspiration for your projects 
and I want to say goodbye to everyone of you. Thank you so much for your comments, I had a blast being part of 2 Crafty Design Team! I wish you a nice crafty day!




8 comments:

Di Garling said...

As always, such a wonderful post Catherine. We will miss seeing your fabulous work on our blog. Good luck with your new ventures. xo

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Beautiful Layouts !

Lisa Amiet said...

Fantastic layouts! So pretty!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Catherine... xo

Mary Catt said...

Gorgeous layouts as always, Catherine!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Love the use of chippies. Beautiful pages!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Magnifique tes pages!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques !! J'adore !