Thursday, November 17, 2016

November Projects By Rachael Funnell

'Adventure'

Hello! Rachael with you today, sharing my November inspiration using some
 2 Crafty Chipboard GOODNESS...
Today is 17th which is my boy's birthday.....
So! This month I thought it would be pretty cool to create projects to about him!!

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used


Chain Length
Arrows Heart
Monster
Assortment Arrows
Arrow Word Set 1
Light bulbs
Square barbed wire frame
ALSO! the leftover/negative piece from the 2016


The Assortment of Arrows & Light bulbs used were inked with a gold!
Which I find makes them stand out nicely.....


The Chain length cut into smaller pieces, added a coat of gesso, then inked them blue
 which I didn't like the look of, so I added another coat of gesso & finished them off
with black ink, Which I think looks must better...


The Arrow frame has a coat of gesso and that's it...
Also! the Adventure Arrow, Square barbed wire frame & Monster
  also have a coat of gesso..

Then I randomly inked with Black & blue the barbed wire frame.
Then I added a little blue & Burgundy watercolor to the Monster.... Pretty cute hey!


  Inked with blue the word 'Adventure'




Keeping with this color scheme I also created this tag & card
which I will be giving to him today...


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used


Card Words Set 2
Western Set 1
Stars
Assortment Polaroid
ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars
Negative Sequins
Frame heart string
ALSO! the negative bit from the Chain Heart Frames

A thick layer of gesso has been added to the Birthday Wishes words, The bigger Star
is inked with gold, While the ATC - Tiny Stars have a coat of gesso, a coat of gel
medium then finished with some Raspberry Alcohol ink...
Negative Sequins have been cut into smaller pieces & inked with black ink...
The Polaroid frame has a coat of gesso & blue ink!
Finishing this card with white splatters....
I just love the grungy feel to the card, hopefully my son like it too... :)


This tag has a more softer feel to it...
The ATC - Tiny Hearts are inked with a brown ink, while the  
Party Time words, Frame heart string, Negative Sequins & Bull head all have
 a coat of gesso, some with a thicker coat than others....


That's it from me... Until next time.... 
HAPPY creating peeps!



8 comments:

ingrid said...

Such awesome projects! Great use of all the chippies! x

Torsa Saha said...

Beautiful layout !! Real justice with these beautiful chipboards!! Hats off !!

Lisa Amiet said...

Wow! Fantastic layout, and I love the tag and card. Such a cute little monster!

Di Garling said...

Awesome grungy boy projects. Always love it when you get your grunge on !!! Such amazing use of all the chippie pieces too. Fab post and I hope your boy has a great birthday today. 😄😄

Lisa Griffith said...

You always bring so much fun to your pages girl! I guess that's easy to do when you're scrapping your cute kids :)...love how you used the chippies here, and your card is amazing!!!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Way cool page and project, Rachael! Your work always has such interesting textures and details!

Mary Catt said...

Awesome projects, Rachael! I always love your work!!!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Oh wow very colorful! I love it!