Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Inspiration From Tiffany Solorio

Hello everyone, Tiffany here today and
I have a couple Christmas projects to share with you!


My first project is a layout.
 I used Maja Design papers and left the layout pretty shabby.
 I embossed the chipboard with white embossing powder.

You can see how I created this layout in the video below.

Here is a few detail photos.


I love this Merry Christmas sentiment. I also tucked a doily border behind
some of the paper and I love the snowflake chipboard pieces.



2Crafty Chipboard Products used ..
Merry Christmas Title
Fine Snowflakes
Stitched Lace Border





I created a couple tags for my next project. 


I used the same paper on my tags. Maja Design "I wish" paper collection. I love the
 tiny snowflakes and I also embossed them with white embossing powder.

You can see how I created the tags in the video below. 

Here is a couple detailed photos.


I used the large snowflakes on the tags as well. I am obsessed with the ornaments!
 I embossed them with white embossing powder too.


2 Crafty chipboard products used ..
Fernlike Snowflakes 
Wicker Christmas Wreath 
Holly Flourish 
Fine snowflakes






Thanks so much for stopping by! 

8 comments:

Jessica McFall said...

You know how to make a Christmas lay out to look gorgeous, peaceful, and elegant! So pretty!

Jessika said...

Gorgeous projects Tiffany!

Di Garling said...

Loving the feeling of Christmas here and your chippie choice is spot on. Now I am off to watch the videos. TFS. 😄😄

Mary Catt said...

Such a beautiful Christmasy projecs, Tiffany! Loved them!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely gorgeous work, Tiffany! Love the monochromatic look here--so elegant!

Rachael Funnell said...

That layout & your tags are SUPERB! x

Lisa Griffith said...

LOVE these projects Tiffany! Especially those tags, they're absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your videos too! xo

Valerie Ouellet said...

Oh wow! Beautiful projects!