Friday, October 9, 2026

#CHERISH by Tania Ridgwell

 Hi there!

Tania you today to share the first of my DT projects for October. 
  I have created a layout. 

"#CHERISH"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Mini # Word Set 1
*Celtic Square Asst Set 1
*Frame Yvette's



I have used the beautiful Paper Rose 'Ink & Ivory' Collection to create the base for my Layout.


I first painted the Celtic Squares and Cherish from the Mini # Word Set chippies with a Posca white paint pen. I left Yvette’s Frame chippie raw for this page, as I thought it tied in beautifully with the colours of the papers.


To construct my page, I added my photo to the right side of my base page and tucked Yvette’s Frame chippie underneath the top section of my photo. I embellished around my photo with lots of beautiful paper blooms, tucking the Celtic Square chippies amongst the blooms to create a pretty layered effect. To finish off my page, I added the Cherish title chippie to the left side of my photo.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx