Monday, October 12, 2026

'Sunshine & Blue Skies' layout
Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone!
Rach with you today sharing my first 2 Crafty inspro for this month..
This beachy themed layout & of course featuring some FAB 2 Crafty Chipboard


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Sunshine & blue skies title
Intertwined swirly hearts
2014
Palm leaves set


Let's start with this super cute swirly heart from Interwined swirly hearts set,
that I have siitting on the left corner of my photo
Where I have just simply inked this with a lovely pale blue...


Next up I have added some of the wonderful Palm Leaves
which I think works perfectly well for this page..
 I have inked these beauties green
 & placed thoughout my flower clusters...


Next up is my title Sunshine & blue skies inking this with a mid blue..
Lastly of course is the date 2014, giving this a thick coat of gesso...

That's it from me,
I hope I have inspired you in some way
Thanks so much  for stopping by!