Monday, June 17, 2024

'Dream a little Dream'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans! 

It's Lisa here today
to share a layout that I have created. 

Dream a Little Dream


2Crafty products used:




I have scrapped an older photo of myself, 
at my favourite place :) A little bit retro lol


For this layout, I have used one of the 
'Clock Face Discs',
that I have embossed in a weathered white. 


I also used some of the 'Film Strips Small',
that I have also finished in the weathered white. 

I also used one of the 'ATC Georgian Frames'
also embossed in white.

For my title I have used one of the
'Dream a little Dream',
that I have embossed in a two-tone,
white for the top and an ocean seafood colour for the bottom. 


I really love how this one turned out, 
it's not hard to love those gorgeous chipboard designs!

Until next time!

Lisa