Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Your Smile by Tania Ridgwell

 Hi there!

Tania joining you today to share the last of my DT projects for June.  I have created another layout. 

"Your Smile"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Circle Dot Frames
*Mini Title Stick Set 3
*Foliage Corners


I used the gorgeous 49 & Market Art Options Viken Paper Collection to create the base for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.


I coloured the Foliage Corners and the large Circle Dot Frame with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist in Navy. I added the largest Circle Dot Frame chippie to my photo and then centred this to my background page.  I added lots of Viken laser elements and paper blooms to the top left and bottom right of my photo and then tucked in the Foliage Corners amongst all these elements.  I left the medium Circle Dot Frame raw and cut it up and tucked one half into the bottom cluster and one half in the top cluster.  I also left the small Circle Dot Frame chippie raw and added this to the right of my photo with a title inside.


 I finished of my layout by adding the Your Smile Chippie Title from the Mini Title Stick Set 3 along the top left of my photo which I gave a very light brush with navy mist.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout. 

 Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.