Monday, April 8, 2024

'Dogs have a special way of adding Love to everyday'
layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello Everyone!
Rach with you today sharing another bit of 2 Crafty Chipboard inspro
This layout featuring  myself & my two furbabies...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2023
Dogs (title)
ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars
Thin Square Stacked Frames


Let's start with this fabulous title & just perfect title for this photo that was taken last year...
'Dogs have a special way of adding love to everyday'
where I have inked with a lovely pale yellow with Tim Holtz- Distress Oxide - Scattered Straw..

Now this title was a all in one title but I didn't want it to sit all to the left side so I
very carefully cut this title into two & sat the 'love to everyday' a little closer to the photo.. 
I am SUPER happy with how it turned out..


Next up is the year 2023 & the largest Thin Square Frame from the Thin Square Stacked Frames pk
Both of these have been given two coats of gesso

Lastly I added quite a few of the adorable Tiny hearts from the ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars pk
Inking some of the tiny hearts with Tim Holtz - Broken china & Speckled egg
and scattered them thougout the fussy cutting...

I hope I have inpsired you in someway
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time...