Wednesday, November 29, 2023

"Two Tall Christmas Cards" by Amy Voorthuis

  Goodmorning 2Crafty friends, 
I am so happy that you are visiting this amazing blog, I love creating with beautiful chipboard
 pieces. Today I have two Christmas cards made with the new Maja Design collection called "Woodland Christmas" and some amazing 2Crafty Chipboard pieces as shown below. I am not such a card maker but I do love making Christmas cards every once in a while. 


You know what's amazing, you can order directly from the
2Crafty website here so you can also play with their amazing chipboard pieces

Two Tall Christmas Cards:

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Wicker Wreaths
Card - Word  Circle Set - Christmas
Swirly Star Border
11" Holly Frame Set
Lattice Leaves
Spring Flower Bunches 






The cards are 8,25 by 4,25 inch I really love to make them that tall {because then you can put a lot of chippies on them} all the chipboard pieces are first treated with some white gesso then I altered them in different ways. Both little circulair frames are treated with some green acrylic paint and then some matte rusty brown wax and in the end I added some snow. The flowers are handmade love to do that but it's very time consuming. On the "spring flower bunches" I just added several layers of lindy sprays in a green color.  



The lattice leaves are firstly treated with acrylic paint and on the tips of the leaves I added some golden embossing powder! On the card disk sentiments I also used that same embossing powder. the swirly star border I cut in half and used one piece on every card I treated that one with some red acrylic paint and some brown spray paint and inthe end some wax. 


 Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like
 to see more of my work please visit here & untill next time!

Amy's Pretty Papers