Thursday, November 30, 2023

'No.2' by Emma Zappone plus bonus VIDEO

Hi everyone.
Em with you today, sharing a steampunk layout.
I have created a little process video too, that I hope you enjoy.



Here are the chipboard elements used on this page....

12x12 Alpha Basic
Steampunk Gears Medium
Clock Face Discs
Number Panels
Element Set 1



And here is the video to enjoy....




I used lots of little elements to complete this project. The numbers, instead of using as a whole, I cut them up so that I could use them more in a way that worked for me.



Using 3 different colours on the chipboard also allowed them to sing on their own.



I just love the blues with the copper and gold.



Cuting up the chipboard allows so much more layering and interest on a page. There is always something to look at or to fill a gap.



Thanks for joining me today.
I hope you enjoyed the process video too.

Till next time, Stay Crafty, Em xx