Tuesday, November 28, 2023

"A Bunch Of Merry Elves"
Layout By Di Garling

Well hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another Christmas themed layout to share with you
& it features my three youngest grandchildren. They had this photo
taken last week & I just couldn't wait to scrap it !!!


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"A Bunch of Merry Elves" - title
Holly Twig Branches
Star Circle Frame


All of the pieces of chipboard I have used were all firstly given a 
quick coat of white gesso followed by a coat of this lovely aqua
coloured metallic acrylic & once dry I simply finished off with some
Stickles Glittler. Super easy & super quick too !!

I started off with this "Star Circle Frame" around my beautiful photo.


I think you have probably heard me say before that it doesn't
have to be complicated to work & look good !!


In this shot you can see both the title & some of the "Holly Twig Branches".
I really love both these chippie pieces. They were perfect for my layout.

Well thats all from me today.
I will see you back here in a couple of weeks.

Until next time......