Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Great Memories Layout by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Tania joining you today with the first of my shares for July a layout I created.

Great Memories


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Foliage Set 11
*Circle Dot Frames
*Mini Title Stick Set 1
*2023's


I used the beautiful Paper Rose Studio Morning Memories Paper Collection for the base of my layout.


I added a few paper layers to the centre of my base page and then my photo.  I used the Dot Circle Frame Chippies which I kept raw - tucking the larger one under my photo and the smaller one I cut in half and tucked one of each of the pieces into the top and bottom paper layers.
I created a couple of embellishments clusters to the top left and bottom right of my photo using assorted flowers and fussy cut elements.


I painted a couple of the Titles from the Mini Stick Set, Foliage 11 and a 2023 Title all with Interior Silver Leaf Paint.  Once dry I tucked the Foliage chippies in amongst the embellishment clusters.  I added the Great Memories Title to the top of my photo and the Simple Moments to the bottom.  I added the 2023 title along the top right of my page.
To finish I randomly splashed on some Night Gloss Spray.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout. 
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx