Monday, July 3, 2023

Adventure
By Charmane Sharp

 



Thanks for stopping by the 2Crafty Blog today.
I have a layout to share that was created to showcase my photo
of the Australian bush with it's beautiful white Gums.

When creating a Leafy cluster to frame my photo I couldn't go 
past my favourite Mini Branches that go perfectly with my fussy
cut pieces and diecuts adding wonderful texture.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Dianne's Doily set
Mini Branches
Arrow word set 1
Grid Panel




After a coat of Gesso to all my chipboard pieces, I coloured them
with Distress Oxides. Drying between colours and finishing with
a spritz of water to remove some colour gave a muted effect to
match my 49 and Market papers. Cutting a bird image into a circle
to fit inside Dianne's Doily make a great feature.




Once the Mini Branches were coloured, I used a metal tool
with a ball on the end to roll a curve to the leaves so they would
 sit up in my arrangement.




Distress Oxides give a muted effect with colour variations to
my title arrow.




Adding in some cut pieces of Grid Panel adds some extra detail.
Give Distress Oxides a go to transform 2Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time...

Charmane x