Monday, May 8, 2023

'Nature Lover' by Emma Zappone

Welcome to a new week!
Emma here today on the blog, and I'm sharing a 9"x9" Layout with you.
This page is entitled

 'Nature Lover'


This page is created on a White cardstock base with a white embossed stamp print to create texture behind our main composition.

Lets check out some of the awesome chipboard pieces chosen for this page.....

I knew that I had to play with the mushrooms as they are just the cutest. And it matched this awesome image I found on Pinterest. So this then became my main theme. 



These amazing flourish's are painted with a cream acrylic base. I then dotted some red acrylic in sections to mimic the mushroom tops and the patterns in the image. Once these were dry, I added a clear emboss powder to add a beautiful shine.



The Louisa frames are one of my absolute fabs as it adds a little bit of glam, grunge or in-between.
I painted these with a red acrylic and once dry added white dots, again to mimic the mushrooms.



The Groovy flowers were also painted in red acrylic but finished with a matte white wax.



These absolutely fabtabulous mushrooms were painted in a cream acrylic first. Then I delicately painted the mushroom 'markings' with the same red acrylic as the other chipboard elements.
Once I was happy with the painting, I added clear emboss over the top.
A double coating  of emboss to really make the tops shine.



I really love how I can tell the story of the page with the help of these amazing chipboard elements.



I hope this has inspired you a little today.

Thanks for joining me, and I will see you again later in the month.

Till then, Stay Crafty.
Em xx