Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Happiness is this
By Charmane Sharp

 



Cherishing the little moments, is what life's all about. Like time
spent at the park with your family. Love these papers by Asuka
that I fussy cut mixed with some lovely 2Crafty Chipboard.
Especially the Tree with Sparrows. All in shades of Blue.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Happiness is this
Flower Doilies
Tree with Sparrows
Flourish mini bits




The Tree with Sparrows is versatile as you can place the
Sparrows anywhere as they come separately. Sponging on some 
Pale Blue ink and Gesso gave a textured finish to the tree. 
Making the Sparrows pop I painted them with some metallic
Blue paint and sponging on faintly with Gesso.




Mini Flourish bits are the perfect size to tuck in anywhere
to add some lovely swirls just like I did from my floral
clusters. Some Blue ink and Gesso sponged on blends them
with the fussy cut flowers.




My sweet title was painted in Metallic Blue to stand out on my
embellishments and coordinate with the colours of my layout.
Thanks for taking a look at my layout today.

Until next time...

Charmane x