Wednesday, April 12, 2023

'Absolutely Unique' by Emma Zappone

Hello, hope you are all doing well.
Emma with you today, sharing my first project for April. 
This project uses a blend of awesome chippy and resin castings, plus butterflies,
my absolute fave way of creating. 


And lets check out the awesome chipboard used....

Decorative Doily
Lattice Leaf set
Jeremy's vines



I knew this page needed a dark background to really make the chipboard elements 'pop' off the page more with the colours I wanted to use.



This projects colours were deeply inspired by this amazing Pinterest image.
So the Vines are painted in a wonderful orange acrylic, with a light scattering off vintage emboss powder over the top to add a slight softness to the larger pieces. I flipped one of the pieces over so they could mimic butterfly wings.



The Lattice leaves were simply stamped with a script stamp in a Stazon blue. And then clear embossed which darkened up the chipboard beautifully with a gorgeous shine.



That gorgeous Doily was painted with black acrylic and then 2 different waxes to add a beautiful shine and glam to it.



I do love the dramatic feel this page has with those bold colours on dark.

I hope you found some inspiration from this page and I look forward to seeing you again later in the month.

Stay Crafty, Em xx