Thursday, April 13, 2023

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
A Tribute to My Poppy Girl"
For World Pet Day
By Di Garling


Hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout featuring my sweet "Poppy"
who sadly crossed over the rainbow bridge back in 2012.

My layout features these beautiful photos of her & some lovely
pieces of 2Crafty chipboard to showcase them.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Tiny Henri's Frames
Lattice Leaves
Dandelions
Somewhere Over the Rainbow-title


I framed this little quote about her in a "Tiny Henri's Frame"
which after a coat of gesso was then coloured using Gelatos.

This wonderful title, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
 is so fitting for a doggie tribute page too.
It was coloured the same way as the frames.


Down the bottom of my flower clustering I have added some
beautiful chippie "Dandelions" & some "Lattice Leaves" too,
all coloured with Gelatos.

Well thats all I have for you today.
Until next time......