Thursday, March 2, 2023

'Weddings and all things love!'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some wedding inspiration with you.
I have a couple of weddings coming up and have created these two cards...


2Crafty products used:

  

   



For my first card, I started by building up my paper layers.
I then used some of the florals to build up a cluster on one side.
I have used a dove, in white, and a couple of hearts from the
'Valentine's Theme Set',
which I have finished in rose gold wax.


I have the gorgeous 'Wedding Framed Title',
that I have embossed white, as the main sentiment for my card.


I have also used a couple of the 'Lattice Leaves'
also embossed white, among my layers of florals. 


I love that pop of white you get with this gorgeous title.


For my second card, I used one of the 'Parisian Borders',
also finished with rose gold wax.


I have again used some of the hearts from the 'Valentine's Theme Set',
again finished with rose gold wax.


For my sentiment, I have used some of the words from the
'Card Word Set 1'.


I am really happy with how these cards turned out. 
Hopefully, our newly married couples will too!

Until next time!

Lisa