Wednesday, March 1, 2023

"Loving these Moments with You"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

This is my first inspiration for this month of March. For some reason, 
March is a month I don’t like very much. 

So I decided to start with a layout that reminds me of beautiful memories. 
 With this picture of my eldest son and Mia who was only a few days old.

"Loving these Moments with You"


The 2Crafty Chipboard used: 

- Title Loving these Moments with You
- 12 x 12 Circle Frames
- Lattice-Hearts
- Mini Word Set 3 "Cute"






As always, I prepare the chipboards by applying a layer of white gesso. 

I chose pastel shades that harmonize with my photo and give a lot of softness to my layout.

I begin my arrangement with the large circle that I embellished in a random way 
with powder to emboss and ink in shades of pink. 




For hearts, I used pink embossing powder uniformly, then in the center I added white.

I voluntarily left some parts of the chipboard, this is not a defect (lol).
I didn’t stick them flat to relieve them.




For the title I did the same thing, but in white and then I added pink paint to the brush.
I fixed it with adhesive foam to lift it.




With the word "cute" I add a feeling to my layout I love these mini-words.


Good scrap to you. See you soon.