Friday, March 3, 2023

Sunshine & Blue Skies
By Charmane Sharp



Welcome to the 2Crafty Chipboard blog today.
Charmane here to share a layout of myself enjoying
some time in the country. The set of Doily Frames is great
for two photos on a layout. Cutting the title into two pieces
gives it a different look and balances the layout.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Sunshine & Blue Skies
Foliage set 3
Foliage set 5
Doily Frames
Ingrid Frame




Using Oxide ink to colour the title allows for the unique finish
by only spraying water on the top half for colour variation. I then
added some White Gold Wax to the bottom of the letters.
I only inked the outside of the Frame for an aged look.




I love suspending the title off my Sunflowers to make it float.




Having chipboard choices to glue on a photo as a frame makes
your photos the focus. Oxide ink gives a matte finish.




Mixing two of the Foliage sets together provides lots of detail
to the Sunflower clusters. One with swirls and the other, leaves
that I curled up after colouring with Oxides and spraying a little
water on. Hope I have inspired you to scrapbook today.

Until next time...

Charmane x