Wednesday, September 21, 2022

"One of a Kind"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am pleased to meet you again to present my second inspiration for this month of September.`

A simple vintage layout with a picture of my grandson taken two years ago.

"One of a Kind"





The 2CraftyChipboard used:

- One of a Kind
- 6 inch Zipper Frames
- Industrial Light Bulbs
- 2020









I embellished all my chipboards in the same way by applying a layer of gray metallic paint which I then rubbed with a "bronze age" metallic wax.


I love these "Industrial Light Bulbs" particle boards. To give them an aged look, 
I lightly rubbed with a file.





I first positioned the embellishments papers and my photo by adding the chipboard "Zipper frame". 

I like to add a date chipboard to remind me how time flies.





After arranging my entire layout, I finish with the title.





Here, a simple layout with beautiful chipboards!

Thank you for your visit, good scrap to you.