Thursday, September 22, 2022

'Live your Adventure'
a layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello & warm welcome..
Today I have a layout  to share with you which I have created 
and features my nephew and some GREAT 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Live YOUR Adventure 
Industrial Pipes/Mechanics
Steampunk Element set
Steampunk medium size gears


Let's start with the Construction Set chipboard pieces
 which are fairly new...  I have inked those pieces with 
black & yellow before gluing them down..


Next for the Steampunk Element &
a couple of Steampunk Medium size gears
I have gone with inking these pieces sliver...


Lastly for the title....  I have added a nice
 a thick coat of gesso to the Live your...
& then inked the 'Adventure' with black ink...

Thanks for stopping by 
Until next time